Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Love

I have a new love. Digi-scrapping! I've always enjoyed scrap-booking but with 3 little ones and all the STUFF that goes along with it, I've never had the time or space to do it without distractions. My favorite part of DS is that I can do it anywhere and everything I need is at my fingertips! And I love Sunshine Studio Scraps. I did my first "Speed Scrap" today and I'm very pleased with the result.



Also, they've got these great kits that you can purchase or possibly even win. Sometimes they even give things away for FREE! A new one at Sunshine is this ADORABLE winter kit!




Check it out and jump in the digi-scrap train with me!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of digi-scrapping! You sound just like me when I first got started. You did GREAT on your first Speed Scrap! And you used one of my fav. kits! I love that one. I have a 2-pager in the Sunshine gallery using that one. Welcome, also to the Sun :) It's SUCH a great place to be!
    Blessings,
    Krista
    aka kc71595

    ReplyDelete